The only difference between a successful online business and a web business that’s struggling to create a buck could be the accessibility to an email list in which to stay touch together with your existing customers and to construct a connection with potential customers. But what exactly is the easiest way to create a successful email marketing campaign?
Using Purchased or Rented Email Lists
You will find always locations that you can buy an enormous email list or utilize the services of a bulk emailer. But you have to consider several things before you select if that is the better way for you really to go.
1. You can’t guarantee the emails on the list are current and active.
2. What is the deliverability of the services? It doesn’t do worthwhile to send a bulk mailing to 100,000 emails at a higher price if the organization does not have a higher percentage of deliverability, otherwise, your emails should go right to the spam folder and never be read.
3. Have you any idea how these email addresses were collected? You have no real solution to verify that the owners of the email addresses even want for your email clean email list. Were they opt-in emails or were they simply harvested through the usage of software used to crawl the net capturing email addresses. If that’s the case, your email would be spam and be against the anti-spam laws in most countries.
4. Are these emails even remotely highly relevant to your company? How could you guarantee your email campaign is likely to be sent to customers who are enthusiastic about that which you have to supply? You are able to only take the service at face value and accept what they are telling you. You have no means of proving the potency of the campaign until after the actual fact and during those times, you have already taken care of the service.
5. If your offer is very generic, this service may perfectly be for you. If your main concern is to just get your offer before as many individuals as you can and, based on averages, make enough sales to produce it a profitable venture.
6. There’s a cost involved with purchasing or renting email lists. These costs can differ from $300 for 10,000 to $1,000 for 1,000,000 emails or more. If you should be confident your copywriting is very compelling and your CTR has been very high, perhaps the cost outweighs the advantages for you. However, nothing is guaranteed. The company can guarantee delivery, but they cannot guarantee results.
Creating a Contextual Email List
A contextual email list is obtained, usually through the usage of a lead capture page, by potential customers visiting your website, articles, squeeze page and choosing to opt-in to your email list. This is often consequently of you offering an incentive such as a free information report, consultation or an email mini-course. The lead capture page might have an opt-in form where the visitor would input their name and email address. Items to consider when building a contextual email list.
1. You would need to build a lead capture page or have one made for you. There are several very affordable squeeze page creator programs available that do not require any technical skills to use. The cost of the software can be compared to presenting one squeeze page made for you but the cost is still considerably less than purchasing or renting a listing and can be used over and over again.
2.The emails on your own list would be very targeted and you are assured your subscribers are enthusiastic about your offers making the conversion rates much higher than any results you would get from a hired or purchased email list.
3. With your own personal opt-in list, you are able to construct a connection together with your potential customers. This creates trust and facilitates future sales. It is often necessary to possess connection with a possible client 5-7 times before they’ll buy. A one-time mailing from a hired list does not allow for a relationship.
4. Having a mailing list makes your company more valuable should you ever decide to sell your business. The e-mail list of existing customers is considered an advantage and can triple the resale price of your business.
5. It does take a little bit of work driving traffic to your list, but since the cost is really low, you need to use that money you would have used on a hired list to pay for PPC advertising. PPC is inexpensive, targeted advertising which you only buy when someone enthusiastic about your offer clicks on the link.
6. With a subscribed list, it makes it possible to do repeat business. It is obviously easier to sell to anyone who has bought from you before. This makes the price of future sales lower and increases your profits.
As you can see, there are more advantages, in the future, to building your own contextual email list for more effective email marketing. There’s a lot more to be learned about lead capture and squeeze pages. I get into much greater detail in my own website.